Merino & Silk Lace Weight Knitting Yarn
Hand dyed in small lots using the finest 80% merino wool / 20% tussah silk 2-ply yarn.
- This lace yarn has a warm silky feel and a lovely soft texture.
- The silk reflects colors wonderfully, and the merino wool adds a lively bounce.
- The two-ply construction opens knit stitches up gorgeously to flatter lace patterns in shawls, scarves, and other light garments.
- Dyes are washfast and lightfast. Your luxury garment will keep its stunning color forever.
"I’m new to Intrepid Tulips and just received my first skein of gorgeous lace yarn (Alexandria). Not only did it get here unbelievably fast but it is one of the most beautifully dyed yarns I have run across." -LuAnn, St. George, Utah
100 grams. 1,000 yards. $36
Excellent Customer Service.
- One skein is enough yarn for a modest shawl or wrap, or for a good sized scarf.
- Most orders ship the next day. All orders ship within a week.
- Return or exchange within 10 days for any reason. No questions, no problems.